Monday 10 August 2015

Create V1.5 in progress

I'm starting work on the next version of Create, today my goals are to:


  • Re-write the button handling code, this should reduce the potential for bugs
  • Support 1366x768 and 1440x900 windowed/full screen from the same program
  • Write a launcher to save from using .bat files
  • Finish off the 'Nice Numbers' class
  • Change how the multiplier works. Rather than have it multiply everything in your inventory, you select a single type of matter to multiply. Depending on how this affect the game I might revert back to how it currently works.
I'm always open to feedback and feature requests, so please take a minute to either comment on this blog or email me: ElderSamKennedy@gmail.com

Updates as of 11:15am:

Fixed the button handling code, should be a lot easier to work with when implementing future updates.

Got support for windowed/fullscreen 1366x768 or 1440x900 within the same program, now I just need to write the launcher!

Got the launcher written

No comments:

Post a Comment