Wednesday 6 January 2016

This Blog Isn't Dead!

I'm not sure if anybody but automated bots visit this blog, but just in case anyone is reading this, I'm still here! I've started a computer science course at Newcastle University, and I've been learning a lot of interesting things. I've learned a lot about computer architecture, and I've began inventing my own CPU, called the "Simple Architecture Machine" or SAM for short (see what I did there?)

I have a lot to blog about, I'm also working on the next version of 'Create', it's going to be a lot faster paced, there's going to be a cleaner interface, and should be easier to understand what's going on.

I'll upload a video tomorrow with how it's going to work. I'll then explain more of what the gameplay is going to be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment